You ARE the architect of your own life!
It’s interesting that we know for a fact that BEFORE every house in this entire world comes into existence, it is only a THOUGHT or an IMAGE in someone’s mind first! This is true whether it be a shack, ranch-style or beach house, mansion or castle.
Then why do we, when we know that everything that has ever been built or created was once just a thought in a person’s mind – how do we doubt that we can create anything in our own lives?
If you have an image of your life or your dream house or your ideal car – the very fact that this desire is in you, means that it wants to be expressed in the physical form.
This is why inventors, like the Wright brothers who imagined an object that could fly were able to ultimately express their idea in the physical form; and look at what has manifested from their idea in the last 100 years!
There are laws of manifesting that we need to remember:
1. All Space is FILLED with a Creative power – it is amenable to suggestion and as you think it and say it, you’ve placed it in the Universe and it will come into manifestation. It’s like a mold – what you pour in, is exactly what you’ll get back!
2. The Past is the Past: Nothing you’ve thought, said or done has any power to create your life today. If you’ve made a mistake or thought things from a fearful standpoint, do not condemn yourself, but start fresh today, creating what it is you WANT – do not focus anymore on what you don’t want. The past is in the past. The power of the Universe responds to what you THINK today!
3. Germination law: Everything that we think or want to have manifest, needs time. Everything in creation needs a certain amount of germination time, whether it be an acorn into an oak tree, a seed into a flower, or a fertilized embryo into a baby, but the Universal Law of Creation WILL cause it into fruition.
And guess what? It will also produce an abundance surpassing its original size or energy. For example, the acorn becomes the oak tree which produces hundreds, if not thousands of more acorns. A flower produces tonnes of new seeds and a baby grows into maturity to either produce babies of its own or it has an abundance amount of influence on others throughout its life.
4. We attract more of what we are: The Acorn does not turn into an oak tree as much as it attracts more and more particles like itself that eventually grow and expand into the oak tree. Hence, you can – out of your imagination – and your vibration – expand yourself and what you attract to you.
5. Single-Focus is Key: We must be single-focused in what we want as the Universe responds to our every command – eventually. If you want your dream house – be very specific about it – do not vacillate between your dream house being a beach house and then the next week, a mansion (unless you want both). Sending out contradictory ideas will bring just that – a contradictory energy that becomes an obstacle to manifesting what you want. If an acorn said one day it wanted to be an oak tree and then the next week, changed its mind (it can’t, but we can) and wanted to be a maple tree, this very vacillating will cause the acorn to never become what it is meant to be. It will be one of the acorns that simply lay on the path and gets kicked around by hikers.
Three Principles of Prosperity:
1. Build the Image – once you’ve imagined it and given thanks for it (this is the single most important aspect of manifesting – gratitude) turn it over to spirit – let go and let God/Universe – trust without a doubt that the Universe WILL respond and WILL manifest it!
2. Match Your Vibrational Energy to your Desire for it: I know you can imagine the longing of wanting something as we all have a pang in our hearts for what we really want. What we need to do is refocus this energy of longing to an energy of gratitude – to the joy of when you receive it.
The universe responds to the vibrational feelings we put out to it – if we put out a vibration of longing or desire, it reads this and recreates situations to keep us right there – at the level of longing or desiring.
What we need to do is express the feeling associated with already having it – joy, relief, jubilation. The Universe will respond accordingly and create each and every situation in order to maintain you at this level of vibration. Therefore, it follows that in order to keep us at that joy or jubilation, it must manifest those things that bring us this feeling.
What’s the quickest, most effective way to do this:
Feel Gratitude: close your eyes, imagine what you want and focus on the area around your heart and FEEL the gratitude of already having it. Do this as many times as you can remember to do it on a daily basis. Teach others – friends, relatives, or colleagues to do it and then it will not only be ingrained as a natural habit for you – you will be expanding your fulfillment of the desire even more because you are also helping others at the same time.
3. Expect: Expect that the Universe WILL reward you for your faith in having the things that you want!
For more information about “Your Invisible Power” and Bob Proctor’s summary of it, view :
Your Invisible Power Subliminal Site:
Laws of Manifesting Your Life:
Thank you for sharing! Every morning I hold my piece of citrine and affirm what I want, then I allow myself to feel it.
Well if I attract more of what I am, I had better be great!! Love the thoughts and ideas. CH
Pingback: Reaping What You Sow | Susan Michelle Noland